Modern World.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
  2 Days
This weekend has been really cool. Went out looking for my LV bag on Fri but it's out of stock in Singapore! Have to wait for my order to arrive. Went to Timbre at night to drink and chill and had the Roast Duck pizza. Got a free ride home from XX's dad.

Yesterday, I met up with the IT guys for some dinner at the wonderful Ship Restaurant. I love it there! The food's good and ambience fantastic. Great place for catching up and just plain relaxation. We cut a cake, sang a song and the most adorable kids came over looking all excited about "WHO'S BIRTHDAY ISSIT???" I was like "none of your business". But they won me over with their overzealousness and ambiguous racial skin tone. I was like "are you Malay or Chinese?" Then the little girl was like "CHINESE!!" I fed the little guy a small piece of cake. But at first I was actually quite surprised that the parents did not immediately rush over to drag their kids' asses back to their table and reprimand them with the judgmental finger-pointing. It took them a series of running over to our table, asking who's cake issit, trying to squeeze into our photo-taking, being fed cakes, more picture taking, more asking "issit your birthday?" did their parents realise "damn it's time to get them, we're going off".

Then, I went Dbl O to meet AA ppl. It was fun! The drinks were awesome (and by awesome I mean cheap). Drank 7 tequila shots. Wonder how I made it home sober. HA. I think it's all the dancing that burnt the alcohol faster. We stayed till the club closed. And I reached home at about 5+ am. My head was so giddy I wanted to sleep but I knew I had to bath first. In mere moments, I was completely knocked out.

Right now, I'm still suffering from a lil of light-headedness but I can still type a post here ha. But I can fully understand why alcoholics pick up this drinking problem - it feels fantastic! The idea of being free of responsibilities and complete burden-free; it's uplifting!!!

WE LOVE BOOZE!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / October 2011 / April 2013 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]