Modern World.
Friday, October 06, 2006
 
HAHA

finally decided to revive my blog.

I'm left with the very last paper!!! CHEMISTRY. next tue spells freedom. To all other JC friends: stop casually bringing up you've ended your promos. I hate you =Xx!! haha kidding.


Anyways, Math was totally a breeze. I mean the studying part cos I didn't, literally. Merely read thru' notes during TV commercials, oh woah we all know how productive that is.

Obviously, the paper was a killer. Dead.


To be truthful, I have not much confidence in my Econs this time round. My essay felt incomplete due to time constraint. My last page was like graffiti page. But I thought it should be comprehendable la.. can't be that bad right?.. They won't be so mean as to mark me down for horrendous handwriting right? I mean enjiao passed exams with her kinda handwriting.. so what can be wrong with mine? RIGHT???!! haha.



Back to my life: today was pretty sickly. I meant really, I think I murdered 10 trees.

-SNEEZE..-



I only managed to finish reading chem bonding notes.. trying to keep my mind focused.. haiya heck la.. can't care less.



Anyways, I really love those shows on Hallmarks!! It's like really nice or what!
I mean shows like Judging Amy, Just Cause, blah blah. and they're bringing the Nanny back!!!!!!!! OMG!! FRAN DESCHER rocks.. she's the nanny with the nasal voice (or is it naval? wadeva) she's freaking funny. i mean really.. she's toooooooo funny. HAHAHA..


What I like about Judging Amy is Amy (like duh). She's this juvenile court judge who is so passionate about her job and smart and ya... everything else. Best is, she's so confident of herself that she doesn't pin hopes on others (including religion).. just her (or is it she?) and herself. I mean as a judge she's supposed to be secular and all. And she's exceptionally in control of herself and does what she thinks is right and does what is to be done. I hope the fact that I like her being unrelated to any religion doesn't seem blasphemous or what cos I sometimes can't stand people stuffing me with loads of crap about you know what.


Anyways, I need to go watch TV again. ADDICTED liao. bye!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / October 2011 / April 2013 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]