Modern World.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
  down, again.
26 Aug 2006


Sometimes I just feel pretty tired and sick of life. It's not school or wadeva that burdens me but just this whole emotional baggage that gets to me all the time. I think it's just the time of the month. Just kinda in touch with my sensitive side these few days.

And I think its quite amazing how I can be so jovial in the day (evident from the jokes I crack haaha) and yet experience the great depth of feelings and emotions when I'm alone, at night especially. Has this got anything to do with the sky and weather and everything?? Wadeva.

Besides, I think some songs really evokes lotsa emotions and you can't help but get too drowned in the whole feeling of the song. Songs can kinda tell a story for you and the mystical link between you and the song makes it all the more very sad!! :S Emotionalism at its peak. Sorry about that.


Okie, to honour my wife (Christina Aguilera)'s newest album - Back to Basics.

There are some really good lyrics and power ballads for all out there. If you're a Xtina fan, it's like der~ that you gotta have this album.

My fav song: Hurt

Seems like it was yesterday
When I saw your face
You told me how proud you were,
But I walked away

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside
But I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide
'Cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, ooh


Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself,

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself..
By hurting you


I think the highlighted phrase above is applicable to many but we just don't wish to admit we need help, in any sense. No one likes to admit they can't handle sth because we always compare ourselves to the best person we know who conveniently does everything without help.


Okie, I'm losing focus.......... I'm failing............. WADEVA!



Bright side, I've got a photo for entertainment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is OJX (I shall protect the identity of involved party. Or at least half of it.) Sexy legs and hot pantz! haha!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / October 2011 / April 2013 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]