Modern World.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
 
I just took an IQ test. Haha, I'm like so highly intellectual.

Congratulations, Gordon!

Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.




Okie, yesterday was like a busy and freaking hot day.
The sun was super scorching and I kept complaining about the incredible heat and blaze.

Imagine I had to walk around the whole sports complex while the bright, huge ball of fire hung itself in some part of the universe and blissfully neglect its effects on puny human beings like yours truly.


Pissed, sun-burnt already.


Anyways, went for TJ Strings concert with Des, Darren and Xiaoxuan.


It bore the hell out of me.


I wanted to leave during intermission cos the first half had successfully broken my record of "number of yawns per minute". I inadvertently teared due to the immense vibes of boredom.


Unknowingly, I turned to eavesdrop on the conversation by the two irritating nuisance beside me.


There's this guy who kept commenting on the players and their music style, etc.

(Acting professional, I guess.)

Pukes.


They were so distracting that a girl on the front row had to turn back and say "Excuse me," while signalling them to shut their trap by placing her finger over her lips and giving a stern and not-so appreciative look.

I was giggling to myself while shouting a loud and triumphant "YES!" in my head.


Well, those two guys really are pain in my ass.


After the concert we went Lao Pa Sat to eat supper. Omg, damn freaking full.
Then we went Fullerton to use their washrooms. HAHA.
So high class~~~



ANYWAYS. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY~~ AR HUH AR HUH~~


HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / October 2011 / April 2013 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]