Modern World.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
 
omg i wanna complain
i seriously have issues with SBS bus transit.
i think they should either buy bigger buses or just go to hell

1) bus seats are now so packly aligned such that there is so little space between your seat and the one in front. thus leading to an extremely restricted area for any leg movement. my knees were starting to hurt after 10 min of bus ride. the constant pressure acting upon my knees when i sit in the most normal manner just starts to dig me. it was almost impossible to even move an inch with my legs so badly cramped up and i got really annoyed. but i thought to myself, it's gonna be over soon so i coerced myself to calm down and hence tried to divert all my attention to the fantastic music on my ipod nano.

2) after like 20 min or so, the air condition started dripping water. now i'm pissed. first one drop - landed on the black, hold-on thingy. den after tt it started to fall onto my bag. i shifted my bag den it fell onto my pants. i was FREAKIN PISSED. becos u nv know when will the next drop fall and you can't exactly dodge it. the whole water-drip-from-air-con thing persisted till i alighted at my stop which was an immense relief for me because i finally can rush home to get cleaned up and blog abt the dumb incident.

okie, enough of the crappy complain

i was reading chem notes just now. finally understood what on earth happened in "atomic structure". but there's another lecture on tt tmr. i'd better attend. but there's cheerleading tmr. i am so determined not to go. i seriously am too lazy to commit. so heck care. the coach can come and look for me for all i care. i'll just tell him straight in the face i'm not interested. wadeva, go to hell.

omg, doby just got his head stuck and he screamed like shit. "sayang baby"

haha. cya guys.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / October 2011 / April 2013 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]